Wednesday, February 04, 2009

MikeShinoda.com

I am a huge Linkin Park's fan.

Thanks to my cousin Jocelyn for introducing them to me on their first album 'Hybrid Theory'. Ever since, I am crazy for them and following their music for the past 7 years if not mistaken.

I've even went to their first and only concert in KL on 2003. I've also met Chester Bennington at 2007.

Now hopefully they will have another concert in Singapore. For the past few years, they skipped Malaysia twice and have world tour in Singapore and Thailand. Thanks to PAS.

That is something I am looking forward to, another Linkin Park kick ass concert in Singapore.

there is one band member that I really look up to all this while, he is like the soul of Linkin Park eventhough all 6 members are equally important but he just stands up among them in my point of view.

anyway, I just want to share this website of the person who can say as founder of Linkin Park. The guy who rapped in almost every Linkin Park's song until 'In Between'. He sang the whole song!!!

The guy who is gifted with the talent in music and art. He is not just a rapper...he is a musician!


Having the gene of Japanese, definitely he can do well on art. He is an artist too!!!


Michael Kenji Shinoda or better known as Mike Shinoda.

here is his personal website http://www.mikeshinoda.com/
check out his latest art/ design.
LINKIN PARK ROCKS!!!

No comments: