Saturday, March 21, 2009

back to KL!!!

after almost 3 months of stoning studying in Singapore...

after finishing 2 papers in 4 days...

after plenty of drawing entries in my blog due to my laziness...

finally, here it is, my blog will back to normal with plenty of photos again. Honestly I am quite lazy to blog now, but just want to blog for the sake of blogging.

got this when I was doing my final presentation...

Hougang St. 22 Avenue 1...

Actually the exam was quite relaxing cause only 2 papers and its open book exam. But the stressful part is I am not sure whether my answers are correct or not. But, its over now and I am back to my beloved country again...

got this a day before my last paper at 10.15am...can you spot it?

on Thursday after exam, me and Jin went to Jurong Point at Boon Lay. We walk the whole place looking for somethings to buy, after walking almost the whole building we went for dinner at Ichiren Ramen. (correct spelling?)

chicken wings...

fried prawns...

Jin's Volcano something Ramen...

It is the spiciest ramen on the menu with 4 chilies beside the name, but for us who can eat spicy food, its just so so...

as I said, Singaporean cant eat spicy food. Their Nasi Lemak sambal is sweet!!!

my Curry Pork ramen.

with 2 chilies, taste more like maggi curry and its less spicy that maggi...

wanted to have ice kacang but full house in the food court so have to sacrifice it and keep it on hold until back to KL...

went home and didnt sleep until the next mrning 6am cause wanted to finish up my 30GB download but maximum I can download is 29GB...get ready and leave abour 6.50am to Nevena.

The morning breeze of Singapore...

we took First Coach with SGD33 per ticket, everything is perfect but only the bus will stop at 1Utama which is very inconvenient for me...

mini tv for every seat.

the tv have all kinds of shows but most of them are outdated, it also have some music. They provide us oreo biscuits and a bottle of mineral water as well. There is plug for our laptop but the plug near our seats is not working, so we sleep and watch tv throughout our journey.

curry puff...

my first RM spent on 6 mini curry puff for RM2 in some resting area. Thats my lunch...

we departed at 8am and reach Damansara at about 2.15pm.

somewhere on the highway before reaching Damansara

then I went to the other end of 1U to get a bus to KL Central. From there took Putra line to Masjid Jamek then back to Cahaya. Quite far and inconvenient, but the passion and excitement to get home makes me forget all these stuff. All I want is to go home.

Been told that KL is raining like cats and dogs but I said it wont affect my journey back home with all the public transports I have to take.

when I reach home and open the window, this is what I saw...

welcome by a clearer sky...

looks like cats and dogs run away when the dragon returns...haha

rest, dinner, went out awhile and got myself...

NAAN!!!!

if you are wondering what the heck I drew on the 'motivation' entry,one of it is actually naan. haha. So 1 down and many more to go...

set up my own lepak area again, this time wth laptop cause more used to it already...sorry desktop. Back to slowwer download speed again...sigh

when you come back from another country, you will definitely buy some souvenirs...but that is for countries with local goods or they have something special where it representing the counrty. Not in Singapore...but I still managed to get something which is also available in Malaysia. Just it is cheaper even after convert and only during promotion...

my so called souvenirs...

most of them are for me myself...others, someone will get it. Only SOME!!! Dont ask from me, if you get it, you get it, if dont...sorry.

ohya, before I end this random entry about my arival in KL.

as usual...sunset!!! My beloved sunset KL view!!!


not really special, but it is something I miss badly for over 3 months...

ahhh~ nothing feels better than home.

for those who are thinking what will KL look like on 28th March 8.30pm to 9.30 pm. It should be something like this...hopefully.


more update on my holiday soon!!!

No comments: