Sunday, March 29, 2009

double bash!!!

When everyone is thinking about Earth Hour on 28th March, my mother's side family have another bigger plan. Which is a double birthday celebration for me and my mom.

Mine is belated and mom's is in advance...

we have our party at Uncle Yan's house in USJ, most of us occupied the whole road side outside the house...

the craziest corner with soon to be family member...=)

random pic with uncles, aunties, cousins and popo...

mom with her beloved nieces...

party started around 7pm, we were saying better finish eating before 8.30pm. Then when 8.30pm strikes, we off the lights for few minutes but still watching tv that showing live countdown in KL... =_="

what is the point to show it on tv?? is Earth Hour just about switching off the lights?? but others remain on?? heard that some tv channel actually stop operate for 1 hour which is a good thing. Hopefully next year will be better...

ok, back to the party...

while some of the lights are still off in the house, mom said its time to blow candles, so we bring out the cakes. Yes, the cakes...aunt Yoong bought 2 cakes actually.

aunties setting up the cakes...

mom's Blackforest...

My Tiramisu...

the 2 VIPs...

mom said this is her first cake after her 21st birthday, we always wanted to celebrate for her but she always say nevermind. From this year onward, we will force her to celebrate her birthday. haha

my family with my youngest cousin bro...(what is his name a??)

then we sing birthday songs, english version and cantonese version...better than the one I have on my birthday at the cafe (check previous entry)

5 brothers...my childhood closest cousins.

me and my bro always overnight here when we were young during school holidays...now all grown up already and hardly meet.

my kisiao bro with me while mom busy distributing her cake...

me and bro with my closest cousins ever...more like my sisters actually. haha

mom's 60th and my 21st!!! what a year~

then the party goes on but most of us are full already, we laugh non stop which I enjoy the most...

the non so complete Yip family...

well, again and again I have to say...I feel more comfortable with them rather than with my own family. sad case~ but whatever it is, as long as we are happy. Dont care with who, we can enjoy our life.

Despite with all of us attended the party, there were still plenty of food left. So next on the agenda is...

Ta Pao...Bungkus...Take Away

then the craziest corner of that night head back to Sunway to my Ellaine's house...

we have a Japanese style chillout while watching the ending of The Mummy 2 and the starting of I Am A Legend.

we drank green tea...

we have Ademame...

the Japanese corner...(with Jocelyn's rock on sign)

the cute Nippon paint's Paint Drop...

it was a great evening when finally I spend some of my holiday with family...hope it will happen more often so I can balance my time between family and friends...

upside down with a reason...haha

1 comment:

LIH KAI said...

Aiyoyo... you dint know his(your youngest cousin bro) name? YI KAI..
Can i hav the 5 person photo(2 couples and me alone T.T)?