Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I went to Japan!!!

the reason why I chose this pic is Kok Hong the typical dude living in Japan for years leave a comment in my facebook's photo album saying that "this is more like it..."

well, just some strong wind blowing and make the road in front of my room looks like Japan for the past few days..

ps: still got planty of flowers on those trees.

I think this will remain for another few more days or maybe weeks...

just so B-E-A-U-tiful~

really lighten up my day when I see this. Provided with the good news of I will be having 3 weeks holiday instead of just one.(I thought)

so, will be back to KL on 20th March and stay until April. Being able to celebrate my big 21st and my mom's big 60th is what excites me!!!

ohya, if you guys wondering how can I still online at night when I say I stay up in college. It is a prank. Sorry if you got hurt. Actually I just applied mobile broadband for 19.05 SGD per month for 1mb with 30gb limit.I've paid 300 SGD as deposit. I am broke!!!

E169 USB Modem

but my life is getting better now with finals around the corner...

cheers!!!

full album in my facebook =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh.. i get credit..hahaha

Edward Low Sew Yin said...

ofcourse you do..haha. next time if anything has to do with Korea, also will seek advise from you. lol