Thursday, October 01, 2009

onedafoo wikent

after staying at home for 1 night, is time to go out and have fun. weekend got booked by my beloved college friends. the so called Sunway gang.

so, we met up at Tania's house at around 6+++pm but only leave the place to pick Charles up close to 8pm. why?? make up lo...girls what. Tania (1 hour), Chin Yi (1 hour), Siew Peng (1 hour)

so 5 of us went to The Curve for dinner and planned to either club at Sanctuary or go back to Tania's house and drink.

The Curve

after the girls walk around at The Street, finally we decided to have our dinner at T.G.I.Friday although its Saturday.

its my first time having a meal in T.G.I.F.

the reason why they have this name is because after Friday, its weekend where everyone will be enjoying a rest. not in the case for hospitality industry eh?? Imagine competitors open restaurants called M.I.L.F. (Man, I Love Friday). Others can be D.I.M. (Damn, Its Monday) or I.A.M. (Its Another Monday). All these only cater for office people. What about those who work in the Tourism and Hospitality industry? We should have one called I.N.M.O.D. (I Need My Off Days)

anyway, we knew it is quite pricey for people like us. although majority of them are working, but we are all still living in a under budget life because we have second round later that definitely cause more than what we paid for the dinner. we were joined by Shao Chian and her man, Zhipin.

Lemonade, Pineapple Sunshine and Orangade

we decided to share our food. so we ordered one 2 course set with additional 3 main course while the couple ordered two 2 course set for themselves. we still pass our food around though.

the starter, Fried Mac & Cheese and Boneless Wings

then is our main course

Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta

Friday's Cheeseburger

Jack Daniel's Glazed Ribs

Garlic Marinated Grilled Lamb Chop

Sizzling Chicken & Shrimp

as we eating half way, Stephanie joined in not for dinner but for our second round.
overall the food is not bad because it has been awhile since I last spent so much on one meal, so I will say Nice!!! for the quality and presentation. not much service though...

after finished reading Waiter Rant, I was eager to give tips but got hold back by them because Malaysia have something called Service Charge.

group pic!!! my shirt bought at Bugis Street. 12.50SGD only. =D

after dinner, Shao Chian and Zhipin went back while we straight head to The Sanctuary for second round.

opened a bottle of Hennessy V.S.O.P.

kind of slow start because they were showing Stoke City vs Man United. still 0-0 when we went in. at 12am, we won 2-0 and the party begins! but oh-o, Siew Peng not feeling well.

so we shifted everything to outside for fresher air. we cant enjoy together because someone need to look after the drinks and stuff. we did went in and dance for awhile, but dont have much space to move around. so, thats it.

since me and Charles are not heavy clubbers, so this is what we saw for most of the time while the girls enjoying inside. yes, included Siew Peng who felt better at the end.

overall we still had fun but I found out that there are more guys than girls in the club. I think most of the guys will be jealous on me and Charles. because 2 guys with 4 girls ma...

after that, we went back to Tania's place for third round without Charles. she got a bottle of Absolut Vanilla. but I didnt drink. then we talk until sunrise, actually most of the time is Chin Yi, Steph and Tania talk. Siew Peng?? sleeping for most of the time.

got some rest and woke up at afternoon. Steph went home and Charles joined us at Pyramid for lunch.

BBQ Plaza

then we walked around when the girls shopping, guys just follow. another practise for our future use.

before we end the outing, we had dessert at Ice Monster. yes, the one that cant spell Malaysia on their menu!!!

very cooling but kind of expensive for a bowl of ice with chopped fruits and ice cream.

it was the weekend I've been missing for months and I know after this, it will be more difficult to happen. really appreciate the times I've spent with my friends. thanks friends!!!

No comments: