Wednesday, September 30, 2009

sudden return

Thursday evening, got green light from college and hotel saying that I can go back to KL for a week or 2 until further notice regarding to my training pass.

Few days back, mom has been calling to ask me whether can go back for holiday or not but during that time I cant confirm anything. But since now, everything seems to be kind of settle down in Singapore. What else?? go home of course. I dont want to stay in my room online everyday until I get my training pass!!!

At first thinking of going back on Saturday, but my bro asked me to packed my things and go get a ticket the next day then go home!

I do not want to take the risk although holiday season is over. So, search through internet and get the Starmart's phone number. (my usual transportation between KL and Singapore, no flight for me yet)

got 11.30am bus because need to buy something for Lee Keng under heavy pressure since the day she left Singapore.

I told my brother about my arriving time and stuff, but told him not to tell my mom about it. Want to surprise her. haha

on my way home...its been awhile since I last saw huge empty land and scenery without buildings blocking.

I watched Street Fighter, the legend of Chun-Li on the bus. I feel like laughing although no doubt Kristin Kreuk is very hot but the moment she speaks Chinese, I just cant stop laughing. These Hollywood people is ruining our Asian culture character. Just find an Asian to act!!! Dont tell me in the whole wide world, there is no one Asian actress as hot as Kristin Kreuk!!!

anyway, I reach KL around 5.40pm because the bus went in Melacca. As I look at the sky, I knew I will be greeted with beautiful sunset when I reach home.

I am damn right!

but problem occur, they change the pad lock and I dont have the key for it. So I have to wait outside the house until they come back. All I can do is looking at the sun set at my beloved KL city.

brother is rushing back so I can be at home and give my mom a big surprise. but plan failed as my mom came back few minutes before he does.

when mom came back, she thought I was my brother. but after 2 seconds of confirmation, we hugged and I got "scolded" for not informing her about my return. then Edmund came back and both of us been called "sui zai" for several times until she settle down.

the feeling of home...just warm my heart

immediately the tired feeling is gone but got nothing to do that night, so just stay at home and relax.

nothing else I can ask for besides seeing my family are still as healthy as always.

KL is where I belong

No comments: