Thursday, September 10, 2009

jilo nine jilo nine jilo nine

1 week ago I already start counting down this special day of a century. 09/09/09.

I ask around in MSN and Facebook, what will people do on this date at 09:09:09 am. Most of them said they are still sleeping and some said working, exam going on and others.

I woke up at 08:50am. Wash up and sit on my bed playing with my camera and waiting for that second to come. What so special about it?? Seriously I just too free to do that. Revision week, what do you expect?? and I have an interview in the afternoon.

after around 4 minutes of waiting, my digital watch showed the time (as seen above), very blur cause if I on flash then you cant see anything at all.

but my camera is 1 minute late. so, this is how I look like on that very special second of a century.

although after wash up, but damn blur cause not enough sleep and nervous about the interview.

many couples register themselves on this day. many couples celebrate it as if it is another Valentine's Day. many loner single people will emo at home as if it is Single Awareness Day.

but for me, I have something better to do. Yes, an Interview!!!

oh well, a very casual one in a fine dining Japanese Restaurant in Chijmes. What is Chijmes? google it and I will explain more if I get to do my internship there. =D

for couples, is good to celebrate with your love one on this special date of a century. But is better to also wish your family and friends stay healthy and happy forever . Realize many couples forget about their family and friends once they start dating, as if in the world there is only him or her. They do still remember but 90% of their life is for the other half, 5% him/herself, 2% family, 2% friends, 1% others.

I am experiencing similar situation as the one to be forgotten by many friends who finally found their love one. They will only approach me when their love one is busy or not around, but only for awhile with "Hi", "how are you?" and "long time didnt chat with you..." o_O"

wow, you also know long time already hor???

well, cant blame them. I think when I finally found someone, I may be the same as well.

But please remember, family and friends are also important. Persons that are willing to help you when you are facing the most difficult time will be your friends and family. Not him or her...especially something bad happen in the relationship.

so, dont forget the people around you as well. At the end of the day, you still need them from time to time.

No comments: