Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The Secret

Few months back Kenix showed me a video from youtube. A first 20 minutes video of the full documentary with the title "The Secret"

Remember, if you found it offensive, ridiculous, nonsense, bull shit or what so ever negative feedback you have. Please dont continue reading it and leave this page.



it takes sometimes to load. If cant see the video, click on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8

I watched it and found it interesting. She then said when I get back to KL she will pass the full video to me, but then never happen. At the same time, my cousin Alicia said my aunt have the book. She will borrow it to me, but never happen as well.

So, I came back to Singapore and nearly forgot about the whole thing until few weeks back when I went to the book shop with Jin and saw the book. Then I remember I should have watch the video or read the book long time ago. But I didnt buy it because hard cover cost me 38SGD.

Then about 1 week later, the book appear in another book store again. Again it strike my mind and I know I have to read this book or watch the video to find out more. I didnt buy the book as well, instead I went home "D" the video from internet. (D word is a very sensitive word in Singapore)

then I watch it and throughout the whole documentary, I realize many things.

I realize that if I think positively and only think about the good things, I wants to have eventually good things will happen to me. If I think about bad things, eventually bad things will happen to me.

not as big as those examples in the video but just some small things like last week presentation for Event Management. We got nothing much but basic information with 3 days to go but I was not really that panic because I know I can do a good job here. So on Sunday I took 1 whole day to do the slides with anything I have on hand, not just my parts but also anything I can do for other parts in the presentation. Monday met up with group mates at 4pm to compile their parts. We did some compilation and editing until 7.30pm but the slides still very messy. Although I was done with my part but I just continue helping them to make the slides better and compile them at home until 2am. Next day, our presentation turn out to receive good comments from lecturer.

It seems like some daily routine in our academic life and you might say "so?" But I clearly see the effect and I now realize what is the line Kah Ken used to said "if you think you can, you can" It seems like nothing but if you combine The Secret, you will know what it really means.

Another one is I kept thinking about how enjoyable I will be for my internship in Penang and turn out, I really enjoy my 5 months over there. Then I kept worrying about long term relationship and kept thinking what if, what if, what if. Turn out the relationship cant last long and bad things really became worse than ever.

Many of us kept complaining how sucks our life is, why is my job so boring, why is my partner like that, why is my family like that, why this why that with all the negative thoughts in their minds. If you remove all these things that you dont want to have from your mind and start thinking about things that you wants to have. Eventually you will have it.

At the same time, if you kept complaining about things that you dont want, it will attract more negative things to you. So, watch the video or read the book and start think of things that you want. See the result by yourself. =D

Further information, visit http://www.thesecret.tv/

Again, if you still find it nonsense and it is against the law, belief of your religion. Just dont watch the video or read the book, as simple as that.

here is another video by The Secret TV that shows how beautiful our Earth is.



have a wonderful life ahead of you!

No comments: