Saturday, September 26, 2009

Holiday in Singapore (Day 3)

Got a miss call from Lee Keng at 8.30am that woke me up from my dream, then read a sms from her sent at 5.30am asking me to meet them at 9.00am.

Is their last day in Singapore and as planned, I will bring them walk around. As in literally walk around. This can happen because only the young one will follow. So, I get myself ready and rush to Ochard as fast as possible. Reach at 9.30am and they were late again.

Anyhow, we went to Raffles Place and will walk all the way back to Bugis.

Raffles Place. Is my second time to be here but some how I still cant control myself and take photos...because blue sky and hot sun = good photos...somehow~

while they are busy taking photos of each other, I just snap around by myself.

Singapore River

Cavenage Bridge

Mr. Stamford Raffles in front of Victoria Theater

Group pic with Mr. Raffles. front to back : me, Alex (LK's bro), Mun Yee and Mun Hoe (LK's cousin) and Lee Keng.

Then we cross the road to reach Esplanade. But its not just a normal road, its all fenced up with lighting around...

Its Singapore F1 Grand Prix's race track!!! really nothing comes closer than this...

Marina Bay Sands Resort in progress. Once the project completed, Singapore will be more happening and Singapore F1 GP will have another selling point!

another group pic in front of Esplanade, at this point we were all very hungry because still didnt have our breakfast yet. They bought 4 Ais Krim potong for "breakfast"

we were at the spot where we can see all the famous tourism spot in Singapore. They are all around each other anyway, we walked all the way from those tall buildings!!!

then we went in Marina Square where they had McDonald's for lunch. After lunch, we continue our journey to Bugis but came across Singapore's War Memorial Park before that.

still think that our Tugu Negara more "yeng" than this chopsticks...

up next, we go to Singapore first and most elegant hotel, Raffles Hotel.

front view of Raffles Hotel

inside the hotel with shops and bar
corridor and group pic

cute Japanese kid

main entrance and lobby

they rejected my application as intern. maybe future can work here as full time.

after that, we went to Bugis Junction where we didnt really explore the day before followed by Bugis Street for some shopping and to Iluma to just have a look under special request from Lee Keng.

Bugis Street and Iluma

Then we went to Ochard and meet her aunty and grandma at Astria. They continue their shopping and I continue my eyes washing.

then the young one went to ION to have a look. wanted to bring them eat MOS burger but cant find any in Ochard. there is one in Takashimaya but we went to the other side and ended up eating Japanese satay bento for dinner.

Tori

should have familiarize Ochard more. what to do, I only ate MOS burger once in my 9 months at Singapore.

After dinner, bit farewell with them where they need to rush back to hotel and head to airport. And I have an interview the next day. Really had some great time with them and I feel more lifely than before, only for few days though.

anyway, I got the job at Hotel Royal @ Queens in Front Office. Now waiting for my training pass, that is why I am back in KL. =)

No comments: