Sunday, September 06, 2009

back to black

Roughly about 3 months ago, I dyed my hair black blue but it seems like no different at all when I was still having holiday in KL. No one will notice any difference even myself.

3 months later after 3 months of washing my hair, the so called black blue colour came off and my bleached hair review!
its getting worse day by day and I became a typical cina-beng who want to be ang mo in this case.

few weeks back during an internship briefing, got spotted by lecturer and said dyed hair is not allow in the industry (as if I dont know...)
I got all planned nicely before I dye my hair. In 3-4 months after I dyed my hair, my black hair should be all out again and have several hair cut to remove those "gold" hair.

but things doesnt go to my way, with 2 weeks to go before final exam and any time from now I might need to go for interview. I cant go to Yun Nan Haircare and asked them make my hair grow faster.

So, I decided to dyed my hair black...at the age of 21.
Bigen Speedy Hair Color Conditioner

No.1 Hair Color in Japan. Voted by consumers as Reader's Digest Trusted Brand 2009, Gold Singapore. With Natural Herbs and most of all, only cost SGD9.90, the cheapest I can get from Guardian.
a manual, a comb and 2 tubes of natural herbs thingy in side.
is it me or is it really Japanese-ish??
both gloves attach on the manual. cool eh??

easy to use, wear the gloves and apply two tubes equally on the provided comb.

two tubes. 1 looks like rice glue, 1 looks like Zohan's favorite Hummus.
I thought I bought a natural black color, but its not black at all...

this is something that I still dont get it how the hell these chemical works. I am not interested to do research on it but if anyone know, please tell me.
then apply on your hair like you want to go back to 60's 70's Shanghai era. (saying good bye to my uneven gold hair)

comb until the mixture mix up nicely on your hair. re-comb up down left right front back until all nicely cover up by the mixture. (half of my hair are naturally black already, but no choice)

you will look like this after applying the mixture.
Mark-gor look or typical nerdy middle line "curry puff" look or I call it "pet pet head" (butt line head)

leave it for 12 minutes and rinse your hair and you will get...
end result...natural black color!!! I am Asian again!!! =D

This is what you call professionalism.
wait, my hair quite long already, need to get a hair cut soon...=_="

I used to tell my friends I dyed my hair black, I am going to dye my hair with black color as a joke. But now...serve you right Edward Low.

anyway, no more assignments and now is revision week. Around 10 days to revise on my last 3 subjects in Degree program. If everything goes smoothly, my academic life will be ending soon besides the final year thesis and internship report.

oh, still waiting for reply from the applications I have sent out last week. Sent 31, 1 shortlisted me (will ask Training Manager to arrange with me soon) and 1 rejected me(all internship placement already filled up). Is tough to even find place for internship, what about full time job???

the moon is so big and round 2 nights ago...Mooncake festival is near. =)

I wont be going back to KL this holiday, will stay in Singapore until internship starts. So, maybe after graduate only can go back which is next year April. =)

No comments: