Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2 jilo jilo 9

ok, I know its very late to post on what I did on New Year's Eve and what I did on the first minute of year 2009. But late is better than never...

so, I was working until 10pm on the last day of 2008...as I was heading to Pavilion to work, majority of the people walking beside me were in the celebration mode. Last year, this time I was actually standing in the bar (training) and only celebrate on the first few minutes of 2008 then back to work until late night.

already set up for the big night at Bukit Bintang...

surprisingly the last day of 2008 was not busy at all and I just waiting for the time to pass. After hours of stoning and finally I can join the biggest party of the year.

Pavilion

the huge Christmas Tree in front of Pavilion suddenly have colour, damn nice. They are having a huge 'clubbing' kind of party going on with some Djs. But I skip it and went into the crowd while becoming human sandwich when heading down to Bukit Bintang.

people mountain people sea....

well, that day was the only day where we can walk on the road without worry being knock by vehicles. We can even stand on the road and do nothing for hours without causing accident. Not all the roads but just Bukit Bintang.

public foam bath...

some even starts having their own party in the middle of the road while others just look on...

concert...

every year they will have this huge concert going on to countdown with public, only Asia's artist been invited. So count me out from this...haha. Still remember few years back, I was actually standing at 1 of the corner and providing voluntary service for St. John Ambulance. Quite a special experience for me, but just once is enough.

running away from the crowd..

many people will expect me to celebrate in KL since I am so near to the most happening place in KL on New Year's Eve. But I chose to leave this extremely happening place and head back home.

Thought the LRT will be empty as if I am the only one who is not celebrating in KL, but surprsingly many of them made the same choice as me. (I think I am the youngest in the train....)

reached home, get changed and head out immediately...
I am celebrating it, but just not with thousands of people...haha

the radio calls her name...hehe
The reason why is her name, Happy.

went to meet up with Win Datt and co. at Bukit Indah before heading to meet up with Vince and Adrian (my actual plan) at Bukit Jalil. non stop bukit-ing~

the co.

been told they found a good spot to see fire works and so all of us went there. Many family were there and mainly are people who live around there. (best spot what...)

after minutes of waiting (yes, we were there about 10minutes before 12am)...
finally...the moment we all been waiting for...
ladies and gentleman...I hereby present....
the 2009...
one and only...
super powerful...
none other than....


fire works...???

macam tahi ayam aja...despite, I felt that I should stay at home to see the fire works because I have the best view of KL city right in my room!!!! (got conned by Win Datt =_=")

the co. starts celebrating...

while I still trying to call Happy...but unfortunately the connection was fucked up by the chicken's poop fire works.

as the co. heading for yumcha section somewhere else...I left them and head to Bukit Jalil to meet up with my 2 other buddies for....

Bah Kut Teh~

it was my first meal in 2009 and I had Bah Kut Teh. What a way to start the whole new year~
Vince actually waited for me and Adrian who finished work at 10pm to have dinner with us. Poor fella who suffer from hunger on the last day of the year...

the Bah Kut Teh is very nice because the meat is from...

Blitz~

Vince's beloved dog...
haha, just joking. This so damn handsomest dog in the world is 3 years old now. But he is almost as tall as me...

3 of us...

it sounds sad cause there are only 3 of us but this is what we call friends!!!

my art of chicken's poop fire work

used this on one of my old entry..forgotten which one already. But who cares, as long as it is better than what I saw this year.

anyway, Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments: