Friday, January 16, 2009

cepat giler...

everything seems to happen really fast.

even until this very last day before I head down to Singapore, there is still like something not settle yet. But it will be too late even if there is any, because I am ready!!! I guess...

many things happen in this week, from application to getting offer letter. everything seems like ready but where am I going to stay??? oh shit!!!


first this say ok, then maybe not. Alternatively called up another one and thought sure no problem but end up with a no as well...so, now I will be staying under the bridge until I found a better place to stay.

final year it sounds fast because just a year. But it is quite a long period as well..

by the way, I will be doing my final year of Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Hospitality in Raffles Education Corp College.

I have no enough time to settle my stuff, so bare with me if you guys find out at the very last minute. I am really sorry because I really got no time to inform everyone.

hope to see you guys soon...
hope will come back during Chinese New Year, still clueless..

all the best for me and for everyone out there.

one more day to go...

No comments: