Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Memoir at Ochacha

30th August 2008, my phone rang and been told to collect my uniform on the next day and start working on 1st September.

4 months and 12 days later. On 14th January 2009, it was my last day working at this place...

what can I say??
happy, fun, crazy, frustrated, disappointed,hopeless, busy, hungry, tired....etc etc etc

my view for the past 4 months...looking at the entrance~

the cold drink area...

the hot drinks area and cashier counter...

not to forget, the place we always hang out, talk crap, laugh, being lazy....KITCHEN~

Quenny hitting Li Wah while Sara laughing...

most of the things happen in the kitchen, because there is where good food came out from...with our head chef...

Ms. Snow Ku!!!!

few of us can cook but the 2 best cooks in Ochacha should be Snow and Li Wah.

Lotus root soup, Potato Salad and Lychee Longan water~

Corn soup...

Fu Yong egg, fried Vege, fried Celery and 'bean shit fish'....errrr...what do you call that?? something like house flies on roasted fish. hahahah

fried mix vege and spicy brinjal!!!

I even have Tang Yuan on Dong Zhi (winter) in Ochacha...despite no one at home is making them. haha

luncheon meat, potatoes, egg and vege...opps..its not halal~ haha

curry chicken with old cucumber soup...

besides all these real cooking food, we also have others like...

Ice cream from Baskin Robin cafe...

*the BR in Pavilion 6th floor does not give 31% discount on 31st day like others because they are a CAFE!!! (don't get conned...haha)

chocolate bought by Mr. Hau...our boss~
Sammie, our manager also bought us chocolate but we finish them before taking a single photo...

throughout this 4 months plus...I have seen many staffs in and out...
I mean new staff coming in and old staff leaving us to continue with their life...

Queeny with her WASABI ice blended...hahahah

first is Queeny. Our super cleaner who will do things non stop...I mean from the minute she clock in until the minute she clock out. entitle to win 'The most Hardworking employee'

on her last day...

then there is Sara's last day. The person who conned me into Ochacha..lol

she treated us Pizza and KFC~

*Pizza Hut and KFC in Pavilion is slightly more expensive than other outlets...
*boycott USA's products...visit OCHACHA..hehe

even is her last day...she still have to wash dishes after finish eating. haha

Then there is Pui Yee who ran away out of a sudden. (so no photos available)

next, is Qurniawan or known as Q.

Q preparing dinner for us...

even though just 1 month of working, but still blend in with us easily...

rendang chicken with ketupat!!!
Q brought them from home on his last day...original tradisional malay food!!!

seems like what working in Ochacha about is FOOD.
other than food...through knowing them, I got some privilages as well.
like the latest one...

getting my hair cut from Li Wah.

wash, head massage plus cutting...only RM4!!!
for more details, please contact me. hahaha

she is still learning and thats the price they charge. but you have to have confident on them and also bare in mind, it took me 2 hours to have this hair cut. SHE NEVER CUT GUY's hair before and I put my hair in risk because wanted to save money...aikz....

no doubt, we have lots of fun over there. We laugh everyday and it can't be heard from cafe opposite us...lol.

me with 3 seniors... Nick, Snow and Li Wah on Christmas day~

I have learn quite a numbers of things over here even though it seems like nothing much to learn. Not quite on the service side, but on the managing side. On how to operate a cafe and how to help it grow since Ochacha is still new in the market.Guess that will help me in my future.

one of my favorite drink...Ochacha latte~
After 4 months of practicing and serving, this could be the best Ochacha latte I've made.

so, no more 20% discount anymore for all the people that I know and you guys wont be seeing me on that silly outfit anymore as well...

errr....

the reason why I stop working by now is because, I am leaving to Singapore to further my study on this Saturday. Raffles Education Corp College is the place...
will be doing my final year of degree over there and got no time to catch up with most of my friends due to everything is in a rush now...

hope to see some of you soon, maybe when I finish studying or something. haha

so..bye bye Ochacha~

and wish me all the best....


Live as if you will die tomorrow and learn as if you will live forever~

No comments: