Saturday, August 22, 2009

another update..

Still cant upload photos in my blog, I still wonder why...

just a quick update.

last entry forgotten to tell you guys about my result, I got 2 As and 1 B for previous term. Which mean 3 As and 2 Bs in total. Hopefully this term will be able to maintain it. Best academic achievement?? hope so...

went to Ochard today to meet Nick at newly open Ochacha in Paragon. Smaller than before. Got my first taste of Ochacha Rocks and Matcha Azuki after nearly 8 months. This time is the best I've ever tasted because I have to pay for it. haha.

really really have to force myself to start doing the remaining of my assignments. 4 more to go in 10 days?? shiet!!!

already check on Resort World Sentosa and Marina Sands Resort. need college to contact them, so cant do much now but resume is ready!!!

looking forward....

because of cant upload photos in my blog, I have nearly lost the intention to take photos around like I always did and also blog about anything...

will work on that to make sure I am on track.

take care people..I am 3 weeks away from finishing this term, time flies!!!

No comments: