Friday, August 07, 2009

hair...

if you've been wondering what happen to my hair after the stuning entry regarding to my first ever dye hair experience in my life...

this might strike back the memory??

oh well, is already 1 month and few weeks which I once mentioned my hair will slowly turn from black blue to grey-ish ash blue...

1 fine afternoon when I was styling my hair before going for class, I was shocked when saw my hair colour instead of ash blue, it actually turn to brown and some part of it actually is gold in colour.

not really obvious but once under sun light, I will look like a lala wannabe with the tip of my front part hair and some of my side burn turn in gold while the whole head is brown.

something like that...

been told that my hair cant absord the colour...=_="

big failure in the history of my hair, but is a great experience and this will be the first and last time I dye my hair.

have to be professional. =)

anyway, will have a hair cut soon. so, bye bye lala hair. But good thing is people sees me as an adult now cause I dye my hair, the incident of went hiking at Broga and a hiker actually thought we were from secondary school. That will never happen again, but today a 30+ man from China approached me and asked "Uncle, na li shi Boogee gou wu suo?" (uncle, where is Bugis shopping mall?)

UNCLE??? =_=" thats too much man...

cheers everyone, take care!!!

ohya, by the way...what were you doing this afternoon at 12:34:56pm today with the date 07/08/09??

it is the once in a century time on that very second...123456789 is the numbers. I was walking to college with Jin after lunch. haha

No comments: