Thursday, August 27, 2009

new play list

Previously there were 12 songs in my play list, I dont think anyone of you will actually llisten through all the songs, so I narrow it down to just 5 songs.

Rob Thomas - Cradlesong
Good Charlotte - Thank You, Mom (specially dedicate to my mom!)
The Last Goodnight - In Your Arms
Jason Mraz - Detaisl in the Fabric
and of course still my favorite emo song...The All American Rejects - The Wind Blows

Its been awhile already so, its time for me to feel emo once again. I throw this question to few friends, I asked when the day I die, will you cry cause losing a friend like me or will you smile because of all the crazy, funny and lame things I said or done?

what do you think?

currently about to finish reading Millions of Women Are Waiting to Meet You by Sean Thomas. A book about his story of life, love and internet dating. Its a funny book to read on how he met different people through work, social gathering and online dating. Of course is not succesfull for him as he is still single at the age of 38. About to read the ending later before go to bed...

a person who experienced unsuccessful love life for almost 38 years, how will the ending be?

I am only 21, there is no reason for me to depress on because lacking of love life or experience. Maybe not totally dont have, at least have a crush or something...unfortunately nothing at all for now. Kind of worry some times hopefully can meet more people during internship and maybe....just maybe (hopefully)

still walking down the life path alone and hoping she will appear at some where around the corner...

No comments: