Tuesday, August 25, 2009

finally can upload photos once again!!!

finally I can upload photos in my blog again!!! the blog now seems much more alive compared to the previous 2 entries.

just want to show you guys some pic...

Singapore National Day was few Sunday back. On Monday its a public holiday, so as usual lunch at outside with auntie they all.

had dim sum in Crystal Jade Kitchen

then night out on 1 Tuesday with Jin and Anna (Ukraine classmate) at Blue Jazz near our college.

my dinner, garden salad and some Mexican food with salsa on top.
nice place and we had 3 jug of beers = 1 person 1 jug (most costly dinner ever in Singapore)

had lots of fun and ended up reaching home at 11.30pm slightly drunk. Got warned by uncle and later from mom. So, wont do that anymore until I move out. *wink

ok, I lied...I told them I went out for dinner and movie. half lie..
the book I finished reading and still recommending to others. (paperback version)

my secondhand Ipod Video. Now I am an Apple user as well..so "in" right?
Thanks to my brother!

recently Ochacha moved to Paragon in Ochard, so went to pay a visit since Nick is in town.
smaller than previous all outlets...Spent SGD9.00 on a Ochacha Rock and Matcha Azuki.

few days back, found back few primary school class mates in facebook that most of us lost contact for 9 years!!! 9 freaking years!!! back then, we dont have internet and handphone...so understandable. But my mom still keep in touch with her primary school mates until now, 50 years already!

shame on us, planning for a huge gathering in near future. But will be difficult cause some like me are at another countries. Hope we all can make it.

talk about my mom, yesterday saw her name appear on facebook with 3 mutual friends. I burst into laugh, but its a warm laugh..and in my mind, I said "wow!! Ah Ma, lei you yeng a!!!" (wow, mom, you are so cool!)

so, I added my mom as a friend...errr, sounds weird but that is what facebook provide. everyone is your friend and then your further develop the relationship after they accept your request. So, I am waiting my mom to accept me. But from now onwards cant simply type comment, cause my mom is watching. opppss~

ah ma, I am a very good boy here. Got good result for previous 2 terms and still got 3 and half assignments to go in 10 days time. So, dont worry!!!

Love you! =D

which 1 do you prefer, the easy one or the tough one? Both will reach the same point, but what you gain throughout the journey is different. =)

Found out that everything in our life are fragile, is just the way you handle them and store them that will determine how long it will stay in our life. Handle with care if you dont want to losse it.

No comments: