Monday, August 17, 2009

update

for some reasons, my blogger.com page cant load fully. So, cant upload photos.

quick update, I got my Ipod Video for free from my brother who decided to buy himself an Iphone. So, my music problem solved! without spending any big money but to get an earphone for it.

finish reading Men from Mars, Women from Venus and discover many things about communication between men and women. Many things can be explain and seriously, I would recommend everyone to read it. Not a sissy book, although been told that normally guy wont volunteer to read this book. I am the rare one!!

5 assignments left with 2 presentations. 1 due next Wednesday, others due by the end of this month which means I have around 12 days to complete all of them??

Still doing my resume for internship, I am running out of time to find a placement. Hope the best will happen for now.

ok, hopefully I can upload some photos here soon.

ohya, I went out dinner and drinking with friends last Tuesday after class. Reached home 11.30pm for the very first time. But got warning from uncle and mom. No next time until I shift out? hope so...

btw, Man United won 1-0 on first game of the season. Rooney is the man!!!

No comments: