Thursday, June 18, 2009

extended holiday

It was suppose to be yesterday, another day for me to have a better reason to play the song you are listening right now. yes, Best Day Ever by Spongebob!!!

why??

because I am 1 paper and 2 days away from going back to KL and I just found out instead of having 2 weeks holiday, I will be having 3 weeks holiday. Next term will starts on July 13th.

Not just that, because first week wont have full schedule. I've decided to extend my holiday for another week to save cost. Since 1 week later will be Man United's friendly match in KL. So, why waste money to go back Singapore for few days and back to KL again??

I wont be missing much on my lesson so I think it will be a smart move. Anyone agree with me??
I think my mom will be happy with my decision. =D

Genuine happiness is found in courage. Courage is the gateway to happiness - Daisaku Ikeda

2 comments:

William said...

agree =) btw dude, got u a magazine

Edward Low Sew Yin said...

woohooo!!! thanks man!!