Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lake Garden

after came back from Singapore, first activity is to play football at school on Sunday. Didnt really play because all of us are 'old' already. Only 4 of us anyway, Naarin, Parthi, Daasa and me.

and I got myself injured. There is a skinless 50 cent size 'hole' on my left feet now, consequences of playing football on floor without shoes.

after football and lunch at mamak, (my first maggi goreng after more than half a year) then Parthi and Naarin went to cc but me and Daasa got nothing to do and dont want to go home yet. So he bring me to Lake Garden.

Somewhere I dont really remember and dont know about it existing at all.

But I know quite many local tv series have some scenes at this place cause of the view.

After walk along the lake under the hot sun, we went to deer farm.

the road to see deers...

the mouse deers, which really looks like a mouse...

if only he is a white one, then he will be the legendary kung fu mouse deer in first chapter of Malaysia's history.

the entire place is so empty and quiet which clearly shows that Malaysian dont go all these places on weekend anymore. We want air-conditioner places, we like to spend money...screw nature, screw free entry. (but definitely not me...)

after mouse deers, then is time for deers.

it has been awhile since I last ate black pepper deer meat...oops!

But they dont serve it here, cause no one dare to mess with DK, not drift king, but deer king.

After deer, we went to the herbs garden

and we found the most famous-est herb in Malaysia.

Ali's walking stick!!!!

But we actually found something to compete with Ali.

looks like some berries...
But it is not normal berries, but they are GOLDEN PENIS!!!

you guys must be thinking that I am bullshitting here, but read this...

Emas Cotek, the name itself is more obvious and more marketable than Ali's walking stick.

Is like one just to support an old man to allow him being able to walk again and another one is...well, you know what I mean..

the park dont allow visitors to pluck anything, if they allow them to do so, I think we cant see any golden penis anymore.

if not mistaken, this place appear in some commercial before...

the entire trip we just crap non stop and laugh non stop. Although we were quite tired with the football and the walking around the entire garden. But it was a great time.

Because it is free, they didnt really make any effort to maintain this place which is why it looks so yucky now. Kind of wasted actually.

I dont think the government include this place in Cuti-cuti Malaysia, even if they did. I dont think they will put effort to promote it. But I heard it just newly been renovated, so that is something new.

anyway, here is KL sunset for Monday.

so 'beautiful'...

No comments: