Monday, June 01, 2009

I wonder...

I am taking a degree course or a kindergarten class??

I am in final year second term already and still have coursemates (I dont consider them as friends) who still dont really bother what is going on around them. Expected everyone will react more matured, but I was wrong. 

They dont really seems to care about their studies aat all. Not until the very last minute.

I am a last minute person but they are worse than that. Is the education methods are totally different in other countries or is it me who is acting weird here for being so 'hard working'??

they are always late for classes and never bother to come early even it is afternoon class or 4pm class. 

they want break everytime and came back late again.

one even brought friends into the class while the class is still on and never even inform or get permission from the lecturer.

I suppose lecturers dont say much cause they know we are matured enough to think for ourself, but they seems like dont bother at all.

what really surprising is they dont even know when is the due date for assignments or presentations. 

I dont know whether should I laugh at them or cry with them when they found out the submission date just 2 days in advance or even worse, 1 day after due date only they found out they are late. (these are really happening, I am not joking at all)

On top of that, they dont even know what is the questions for reports or presentations even after due date. The problem is everything are stated black and white in our handouts and notes, they cant even find it or they dont bother to look for it. 

why am I complaining?? because they add me in MSN just to ask me about assignments. The lecturer is in front of them and they rather ask me after class instead of asking the lecturer on the spot. 

I am not proud at all but I feel bad for them. Wonder how did they even manage to finish their diploma. Is it really that easy to get a degree?? I wonder...

Make today blossom in the manner most appropriate to the person you uniquely are! - Daisaku Ikeda

2 comments:

William said...

They don't sound singaporean at all. Are they?

Edward Low Sew Yin said...

No they are not. No Singaporean's students in my class. But they are from SEA.