Sunday, May 31, 2009

end May it is...

Now I am down to 2 presentations and 1 final report about my business plan. another 20 days and I will back to KL, cant wait for that.

This is because few friends will be back from overseas due to summer break. Time to have some real fun for my 2 weeks holiday in KL, hope will have a crazy blast with them.

Last week finally got my last term result and got A for Service Marketing, B for Corporate Social Responsibility. Somehow, turn out that me and Jin is the top student in our class. Surprisingly...we both got the same grades. haha

hopefully will keep this up and get few more As before graduate. 2 more terms to go...

took sometimes to reconsider my future and JJ got me there, he is going to apply for Wynn Macau. Which is one of my choices for now. 

I am quite free to choose my future now, so...

Singapore?? Macau?? Malaysia?? or somewhere else??

still considering, will start getting my resume done soon...time to plans ahead. 


Life without hardships might seem more attractive, but it is a shallow, lackluster thing. -Daisaku Ikeda

No comments: