Tuesday, May 19, 2009

other side of my name...

have you ever been so boring and just type your name at google and click search???

then wait and see what are the first few links that have your name on it and click those links and read what is it all about???

well, if I type Edward and search. Most probably the results are royalties in England or even that so called hot dude vampire from Twilight who apparently called Edward as well.

Why not be more specific and type Edward Low???

well, I didnt really do that. This was discovered by Kayren back to many many many months ago and if not mistaken when I was still in my final semester doing that super thick internship report. She just send this link to me and say, "check this...cool wei"

(just type Edward Low and click on the link from Wikipedia)

turns out some famous pirate have the same name as me!!! Not exactly, but somehow and someway he have it. Nothing to be proud of cause he is not a good guy, but I just found it cool.

my flag on my ships...(so not creative)

I can even be like Captain Jack Sparrow!!! You can call me Captain Edward Low...hahaha

just that, instead of having a hook on 1 of my arm, I would be prefer something else...

and be creative, I want something else on my shoulder as well...

maybe, something like this perhaps??

yes, a Wolverine's claws and a Spongebob!!!

the claws are much more cooler and Spongebob is live under the sea, so he is much better than a parrot right??

this could be my paradise... arghhh~~

well, other than being a pirate. I was told that ED means something else...I remembered I was told once long time ago, but kind of forgotten. So I google it and I will never allow anyone call me Ed anymore. Call me Edward or dont call my name at all...

want to know why?? here is the link for you - fuckinggoogleit.com

ohya, if search more specifically by typing my full name (if you know it), you can actually find my facebook account on the first link and my blogsite on the third one. My friend's facebook took the second place cause my name is there. =_=

have fun searching your name as well... =)

No comments: