Thursday, May 21, 2009

thanks...

no words are needed...

but thanks is all I can say...

awkward it will be...

wont know what the future is...

but atleast I can continue with my plan, continue what my family expect me to do or to be...

no doubt, I can feel the pain...

life is unfair and its cruel...

but I am used to it cause one said "life is like a dick, when it is hard, FUCK it!!!"

just as the day I decided to include you in, I lost you...

dont have to apologise, you deserve better than this...

I fully understand and will respect it...

thanks for the memory...

just as I thought things are going up in my life, instead...it drop further down. 

message to faith, life or whatever that is related to this "eh, you better give me something good soon, bring it up abit la..." (eh, wait...I am going to watch Man United, that is something good)

now I can fully enjoy All American Rejects' latest songs, no offense...just suit me for now. 

highly recommended Damn GirlGive You Hell,  The Wind Blows,  Another Heart Calls and Real World...(basically just whole album..lol)

here I go again...fly like an eagle in the gray sky~~

No comments: