Tuesday, May 26, 2009

who are you??

I've been asking around who left the comments on my "210" entry...

that Pun and that Anonymous. 

firstly, I want to thank you for your support.

but, may I know who are you?? Please dont try to be funny or mysterious here. 

I appreciate your words of support, but I got kind of pissed off when you said "I think you know me or you still remember me"

I seriously have no single idea who are you. or in my very common saying, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??!!

not trying to be rude here, I just prefer you to put in your name instead of being a phantom behind the comment. I not only have a friend or 2, I have a bunch of friends around. Although they seldom or never comment on my blog. But there is still possible, so, just tell me who you are. 

if not, from thanking your support might turn to frustrating with your support.

cheers for others that supported me directly and not mysteriously. I am feeling much better now. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=( 32%