Monday, May 11, 2009

200!!!

100th telling 200th...

after plenty of food entries, personal entries, random entries, issues entries, fucked up entries and latest drawing entries. Finally its my 200th entry since I last started this blog back in 28th July 2007.

well, just an entry to mark my 200th entry. Its 2 centuries already!!! This blog not even 2 years old. LOL.

Its not really a big deal either.

Just a slight update on my life. I found out that I exceeded the usage again by 200MB this time, manage to notice before I even use it. So stop immediately and have to wait for 3 days and I will be back to full online mode again. Not including downloads ofcourse....

recently been sleeping quite late, earliest is 2am..latest is 4am. My timing already set on those time which make me kind of difficult to fall asleep when I cant online for these few days and got nothing much to do. I need to roll on the bed for at least 30 minutes before I fall asleep.

dark eye circle is one issue for me now and ofcourse those who sleep late everyday. You know who you are. hehe. I think its a common issue for youngsters like us now a day. 24 hours is not enough for us, 8 hours of sleep is not enough as well...aikz...

maybe a super good dark circle removal is what we all need...

I laugh until tears came out every time I saw this pic....

ohya, my microsoft words died again. Stupid product code not working. Now have to use notepad to do my assignments. Have to reinstall when I get back to KL.

and yes, 2 assignments down, 1 more for this week and 2 more for next week. Progressing quite well...but with the latest problem. It slightly demotivate me but I think I can manage this stress.

Because the real motivation is pushing me forward. Cant wait to go back KL!!!

I'll ride a horse if I have to...

or swim to Johor like what Mas Selamat did... =_="
neh, I have the money for bus ticket...just wait for the time to reach only.

okay, there goes my random 200th entry.

note for you : thanks for everything, patient is the word. =)

4 comments:

Stefanie Law said...

i think i might die laughing...
LOL

Edward Low Sew Yin said...

just like all these funny pic...make my day besides you. hehe

William said...

go to openoffice.org and download a free word processor that works like words.. don't use fucking notepad la.. hahahha

Edward Low Sew Yin said...

okay..will try this. thanks for the infor bro.