Thursday, May 07, 2009

S.O.S.


week 5 (this week) : CCCELM Case Group Report. 

week 6 : MBI Individual Report and IE Group Report.

Week 7 : CCCELM Individual Report, MBI Group Report

Week 10 : CCCELM Group Presentatio/ Report, MBI Group Report, IE Individual Business Plan.

Week 11 : Exam!!!

oh crap...I am 5 weeks plus away from exam. (which means I am going back to KL soon!!!)

ohya, Man United make it through to the Champions League Final in Rome after beating Arsenal 3-1 at Emirates Stadium, with aggregate 4-1. Now we are on the run to retain the Premier League and Champions League. Glory Man United!!!

I need some sleep and kick my lazy ass to start doing assignments!!(can someone kick my lazy ass??)

4 comments:

Stefanie Law said...

kesiannya.....
my exam also comin le....
haih~~

add oil ya~!!!

Edward Low Sew Yin said...

yup yup...add everything we added ya!!!

hehe.

Stefanie Law said...

yeah...
the mambo jumbo hot pot...
LOL

Edward Low Sew Yin said...

the malaysia book of record dish. hehe