Thursday, May 21, 2009

countdown...

counting down....30 days to go~

4 more assignments to go...1 due tomorrow, 2 reports due next week and presentation + business plan due 1 week later. 

3 exams and off I go...back to KL~

time to buy bus ticket, maybe next week will get it done after confirming what time is my last paper on friday.

the problem is, I still dont know what is my result for last term. Weird right?? Its near to the end of this term and I still got no news about my results. For the past few weeks, lecturers been telling us they have to attend meeting to finalise the result, moderation...etc etc.

but its already week 7!!! even need to send to Australia for second time marking, 3 months are more than enough right??

Afternoon attended some talk from travel agency regarding our internship which is on October. I will be having 3 months internship soon, but still prefer hotel or resort. Been told that Raffles got many links with travel agencies all around Singapore, but what about hotels?? There is one about few streets away called Raffles Hotel...but no answer from the school yet...so, just wait and see~

back to assignments...(T.T)

No comments: