Wednesday, September 12, 2007

back again~

met with some old friends in a house party, celebrating belated birthday of chun keet and also farewell party for wee xin who is going to fly to Manchester (my dream place) for further study~

it has been a long time since we laugh for whole night...my jaw is damn tired after that night ( miss those fun time so much, thanks guys~)

hectic weekend doing power point for presentation..(only 1 done, still got 4 more to go)

ahhhh~ finally have some time to blog...



hey, do you know what is this yellow rubber ducky for?? (it surely not the answer in your mind now)

my lovely Picky, miss her so much~ (only can see her once awhile..haiz)

just a plant at my auntie's place~

alright, so do you have the answer??
well, you surely won't believe what I post here, but this is true...I read it from a newspaper.
this yellow rubber ducky which we saw at MSN, it is actually a SEX TOY!!!! (you must be joking..) No I am NOT joking!!! This rubber ducky that all of us though it is a bath tub's floating kid's toy, it is actually a female masturbating tool~ the original design called "spinning vibrate yellow ducky"(direct translation)

wait a minute..

OMG!!!! are you thinking what I am thinking?? ha-ha-ha

I still don't get it like most of you did, but maybe the design is too cute and they took out that vibrating machine in it and it became a toy, still toy~but it is a child's toy now...

okay, discussion ends here..

enjoy the sun!!

just another sun before setting...(after seeing Picky)

ps: Penang here I come?? hmmm

No comments: