Sunday, September 30, 2007

have a break..

busy with assignments!!!
But, football will always be a part of my life..

United won Birmingham 1-0 at St.Andrews Park yesterday. It was their 5th won in a row with cleansheet. woohoo!!!

this is what has happened...



Ronaldo's 1st goal in the league, hope he can get more soon...

bad news was United's first choice keeper Edwin Van der Sar got a broken toe and will not take part in this midweek's Champions League group stage against AS Roma at Old Trafford. (we trash them 7-1 at home last season..hehe)

yeah yeah!! FIFA 08 is out..and I am already playing it. But it seems like getting this game in a wrong timing..hell alot of assignments. Still cannot fully enjoy it, damn!!!

help!!! I've been trapped in the darkness...I need sunlight!!!

**October, the hell month for me

No comments: