Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ronaldo~

UEFA Champions League 2007/2008 just started.

Manchester United takes on Sporting Lisbon on first round of group F at Lisbon, Portugal.
a return home for both Portuguese wingers who started their professional football at this club before signed by Man United.

But the Ronaldo grab the spotlight after he converted Wes Brown's cross into his ex-club's net with a diving header. 1-0 is the score!!! (thats mark as Ronaldo is back!!!)





besides that, another Portuguese takes the limelight!!
one shocking news delivered by JJ when I was driving home..he said " Mourinho quits Chelsea" (for your info, Mourinho is Chelsea's manager for 3 years..or should I say, he was!!!)

I replied " na u"(I was in the lift..going back home)

he asked " what is na u?"

I replied " na u means F*ck u"
at this point, I have a mix feeling..I cannot believe what JJ just told me, but at the same time I wish it was real!!!

he wanted to bet 10 bucks for that, I dont dare to because it sounds so real...
went home and online..soccernet.com

main page news " Mourinho Leaved Chelsea"
I feel happy because Chelsea might not be as strong as for the passed few years because Jose Mourinho made a direct impact towards English football...

but I feel sad at the same time, because all these happened because of the owner, Roman Abramovich. He rather sacked a manager who brings success to the club than keeping a used to be one of the best striker who only scored 5 goals which cost about 7million per goal (due to his transfer fees)

guess what?? Manchester United will be welcoming Chelsea to Old Trafford this weekend...lets wait and see what Chelsea going to be without the "Special One"

a brand new day is coming as the sun goes down...

No comments: