Sunday, September 16, 2007

puasa!!!

fasting month just started few days ago..

while Malays are fasting..there were 5,400 people who also fasting, not for 1 month but just 30 hours..it happened at Putra Stadium. This event was held for many years but only chinese joined, but this year it was different!!! It involved other races as well!!!

main purpose is to allow let us know what is the feeling of hunger!!! ( I though I can make it on my own, but I couldn't...T.T)

next year will join it if I have the chance!!! I will make it!!!! for once at least...haha

hmmm...what is the point if after fasting, they still waste food and never realise the meaning behind it?? maybe on surface they say "YES, I understand!!" but who knows?? maybe behind is "who cares?? I want food!!"

what is the purpose of apologising every year but still made the same mistake over and over again?? (oppss...I am taking risk here)

every sunday, 8tv will shows this show called " Pride of Wings" at 6.30pm.
It is a show where this host go around the world to interview successful Malaysians...(yes, around the world but not in Malaysia)
what does this shows?? well..you tell me..haha

my one and only waterfall pic..taken in 2004 when we went to camp beside it for 7 days 6 nights!!! a tough time!!!

we did not fasted..but we suffer for 7 days 6 nights!!! (this is just the committee)

in order to survive, you need a 3 in 1 table!!! ( we built it) Cooking, Dining and Drying, even Ikea's designers cannot think of this!!! haha

you see!!! so useful....(simple breakfast)

aih...got nothing to do, so re-cap some of the great moments during school time...

today end my blog with a flower pic which I took few years back in school (my first flower pic)

No comments: