Wednesday, September 19, 2007

exhausted...

industrial training tentative placing list was out yesterday..and I will be place in Shangri-La Golden Sand, Penang.(if they accept me...haha)
if everything goes smoothly, then Jin , JJ and me will be training in Golden Sand..
sadly, they wont pay a cent to us for these 5 months of training and we have to give our very best, as what Ms. June said " at this moment, money cannot be consider in it..."
we need to find our own motivation to make ourself stay on for 5 months. This is very tough for all of us, it is even tougher then asking me to stop talking for 1 whole day or maybe grab a book and read..

emotional control is very important at this stage..training myself now, hopefully I can make it and have a wonderful experience over there (before this, hope they accept all of us)

never ever give up is the key word and today, ms June's slide inspired me!!!

DON'T
QUIT


simple yet meaningful!!!

besides our pay, we are actually the only major that work the most and don't get paid...while others like Event management might roughly get RM400 - RM500, Retail RM 300- Rm400 (maybe) and Tourism RM 250 - RM300 (maybe)

sad to hear that, but somehow we have a positive thinking towards it...good!!

still waiting~ getting closer and closer..tik tok tik tok tik tok
but when I am busy with my assignments, I actually have no time to think about the training..

slow down...slow down...

No comments: