Wednesday, October 17, 2007

back with something..

last sunday, I got nothing better to do, so went to mid valley to find that boring blur owl aka kayren who was working at her uncle's stall...

not a good start, raining heavily since I move my ass in my car...
drove all the way to KL..make a wrong turn which I suppose to reach federal highway, but that is still okay when I found my way back on track...

unfortunately, when I saw mid valley on my right side with the road sign Mid Valley City in front of me, and after a small turn I suppose to turn left again..but thanks to the "helpful" road signs in Klang Valley and my not so confident driving alone in rain plus unfamiliar road ( I never drove to Mid Valley from my place before...), instead of turn left, I go straight and I am heading to Mt. Kiara =_=" (suppose to go to Sunway and make a u-turn) somehow, end up paying rm1.50 toll and asked the helpful kakak who celebrating her second day of Raya in tol...she gave me direction, I thank her but sadly I forgotten to wish her "selamat hari raya"..damn!!! (that could have make her smile...atleast)

in my mind is what she told me...just 2 words " KL" and "Bangsar"
the 2 words that will lead me back to Mid Valley...I drove pass Bangsar Putra Station and KL Central, I though I was lost again...until I saw hope in front of me!!!
a road sign, "Mid Valley"...(I was screaming in my car while driving..and I dont want to screw up this time)

after 5 minutes of driving..I saw that beautiful Peach colour building in front of me, but something catch my eyes.."parking Zone A"
I dont bother anything and just drove in...first thing in my mind was, this parking lot has change alot since my last visit...after some turns, lucky me who found a car park.
Parked my car and finally I calm down myself...

step down the car...take escalator up, still have this weird feeling..(whats wrong with mid valley?? they renovated??)

until i saw this brand new shopping center infront of my eyes..."damn!!! I am in The Garden, Mid Valley"

finding my way out from this building while enjoying the new environment..seriously, it is damn nice!!! ( sorry, no picture available due to I was stunned by the interior design)

finally got my way out from that building and went to find kayren..stoned there for few hours and finally we are off to the Garden again!! ( now we can really enjoy the ambiance)

seriously, megamall lost to the garden...kaw kaw 1, they even have touch screen floor plan..

we went to lower ground to have a look (finding junk food)..then we saw this ice -cream shop/stall...they have banana on banana flavour ice cream, lychee on lychee flavour ice cream, ferrero rocher on ice cream, snickers on ice cream...even 1 can of red-bull on ice cream!!!!

the shop called Galatissimo - the real taste of Italia.
I think they really made it...real taste!!!!

if you dont know which to purchase, you can have free tasting..even you just stand there, the staff will non-stop offering you "have a taste of...." ( notice that container in between those people on top?? those spoons are for testing only..)
before I made up my mind, I was holding 6 spoons in my hand already..

we were shocked everytime we put the spoon in our mouth!!!

this is kayren's half melted ice cream...cause I took quite some times to decide...
if you dont know how does Vanease Choc taste like...go get a Ferrero Roche and put it in your mouth, it taste exactly like a whole Ferrero Roche!!!! trust me!!!! I really dont know how they make it...but, it give you the REAL taste!!!!(sorry for wrong spelling in the pic, suppose to be Macadamian)

I want something funky...thats why I got this!!!
this is FIG!!! (mine is caramalised fig...so,have some milky taste)

this is passion fruit!!! and it is so damn sour!!!! My tongue numb after finishing the ice cream (they have seeds in the ice cream as well)

**thanks Kayren for treating me!!! RM 12.50 for medium cup ( 2 flavours)..they also have small cup ( 1 flavour) and large cup (3 flavours)
she treat me cause I accompany her in her boring working hours...haha( very very very kind)

then we head to Pyramid 2...(totally kena tapau by The Garden)
settle her California fees and had dinner..walk awhile..go home!!!!

next day I found out I couldn't online...when I wanted to do my assignment!!! damn!!!
now its back to normal..thanks TMnet..for your not so friendly technicians who came over and chunk the modem in and left within 3 minutes...

**MICE assignment is killing me....woohooo, I am so dead..
raining heavily everyday due to Kau Ngong Yeh...

No comments: