Tuesday, October 02, 2007

exhausted...

take a break...
sunday, I went to KLCC alone to meet up my friends and get OB text book (so hard working)
while waiting...I saw this

they played nice music..very relaxing Arabian music..
after got my textbook..I went home..

while waiting for LRT at Masjid Jamek, something caught my eyes..
not hot chicks...but this!!!

not that I like this show or what, but tell me..what is in your mind if you saw this advertisement?? what is the first thing came out from your mind??

com'on...don't they look similar??

now you compare...

I just dont get it, why Malaysia's production cannot be creative a bit..
what we are good at is copy other people's idea and make another one as our "own" production...

I dont even have to watch this drama and I think I know the story line already...why on earth they want to have such a drama?? dont they have better idea?? or they simply just lazy to think about it??

70% of piracy stuff are from China, I think Malaysia can get first place for copying other people's entertainment production, luckily it only aired around Malaysia or maybe Indon or Singapore. If not, I think all these productions will be a comedy for everyone around the world no matter how sad or how scary it is...they dont laugh at the show, but laugh at those who make it out..

an abnormal evening for an abnormal day...

**screwed up the presentation...

No comments: