Thursday, October 11, 2007

its not over yet....

yesterday and today was the most hectic day in my whole life...so far

rushing two assignment in 1 day...only slept for 2 hours
helpless is cost accounting while still have to finish it in time cause team members cannot complete it and left those tough part to us...until 3 am, left me and JJ while others are sleeping nicely on their bed..they should get it done earlier but they drag it until very last minute and couldn't finish it..(fine!!!)

printer problem..no such thing as press print and let it run by itself in my place..paper jam, paper stuck, makes me more frustrated especially you have 50 pages to print...(FINE also!!!)
I overcome it as well...

I nearly give up in the middle of the night when no one is there to help me...as I was doing other people's job.(while they are sleeping or doing their own stuff)

this is a big challenge for me and I think I overcame it in the right way...although I swear on the printer few times, as well as the msn chat box while receiving unacceptable reply...

** I am too tired today...more update tomorrow after I fully recharge my energy..

No comments: