Thursday, October 18, 2007

so big for what?

before Pavilion, blur owl have to go to PWTC and get something for her assignment ( I am dying with the same assignment)
as planned, I suppose to meet up with JJ and blur owl in Masjid Jamek station at 1030..but I leave my place at that time and managed to reach earlier due to that 2 fella need to take KTM and putra before reaching MJ...

so, I got this while I was waiting...

leaves in station....the real Masjid Jamek...

okay...fast forward from meeting up the 2 fella about 30minutes after I reached until we take lrt back from PWTC and get down at Hang Tuah. ( JJ want to take monorail..but these 2 small town kids wanted to walk to Pavilion from HT)

so..we walked...

err...fast forward again from HT until we saw this huge building with glass entrance and a Jaguar Car infront of it....

PAVILION!!!!

huge building...first impression when we walked down to center court.."hey, we can play football here..." " I bet all the security guards here at night sure play football or hide and seek.."

but..first objective...FOOD!!!! not much choices ( under budget trip..)
instead of Madam Kwan, Yo! Sushi...etc etc, we chose Pizza Hut..
brilliant us, tiga ekor ordered meal 4 for 4 to 5 person...

while waiting..I went to visit Pavilion's toilet, " I think the toilet cleaner can play football inside as well.."

4 glasses of pepsi, 4 bowls of soup, 4-5 garlic breads, 2 plates of pasta with 1 garlic bread each and a regular pizza..we cant walk after that...

due to it is in Pavilion, even Pizza Hut have to looks nice..

ignore the effect I've made with my camera...just enjoy it~

as I said, this is an under budget trip..so, we only walk and the only thing we purchase is FOOD!!!
so, we walk around..as in...really around~ (lost at first...but managed to find our way out)

everything in white and glass...grand in 1 word but dull and boring in another..

look at their escalators!!!! ( looks like never ending way to a whole new world...)

look at their ceiling!!!! ( feels like air port...)

look at the center court!!! ( just imagine those peoples in there are playing football..haha)

Pavilion is so huge until they even can have a stadium in it!!!!!

(neh...just a sport ware outlet named Stadium)

bad things about Pavilion, from outside it is damn nice...when you are inside, it is nice also..
but my personal advise, DONT LOOK OUTSIDE!!!!

this is what you will get...mixture of buildings..(not grand after all...)

as what I've mentioned earlier, the only thing we purchase is food..so after a tiring walk..we go for food again!!!

my bro recommended this...( short queue during lunch time)
so we went back around 3 something..and the queue doesnt get shorter and it grows longer!!!

what so nice about it?? Donuts only wo.....(kiasu fella have to find out what so nice about it...)
so we joined the queue...

while waiting...we saw this..

3 kids, fighting with "super power"...we laughed when we saw this, but hey!!! we did this things when we were about their age!!! haha

after seeing some battle and long queue...finally, I got it in my hand!!!

6 flavours...(from left to right) green tea, white choc(out of pattern) and whipped cream filling..then "why nut?" (having a question mark on the menu board is so cool!!! and it is even in your receipt...), tiramishu and choc rice cereals topping...

not yet try them..still in my fridge (tak sampai hati to put them in my mouth...)
but blur owl said some donut shop at The Curve is nicer...

after visiting The Garden, Megamall, Pyramid 1 and 2 and the latest Pavilion...I was wondering, so many huge shopping center for what??
95% of the outlets are branded and imported...who the heck can afford to shop in all these places?? I though Malaysians are facing economy crisis??
even petrol raise 10cent per litre they also make noise as if the sky is dropping...but where the heck they get all those money to shop?? (well, maybe there is someone..but obviously not everyone)
and yet, they can complain they got no money for this, no money for that...damn!!!
(some even complaint they got not enough shopping..wtf?!!!)

is this the way to bring in more foreign tourists with their money?? I though Malaysia suppose to sell the cultures...but not huge branded shopping centers..
we are developing now, but we seems like losing our mind when think about money...

*just my personal feelings..no hard feelings. (just appreciate with what you have...)

the sun is shinning the city...

but, at the same time...

on the other side...

away from big city...

the sun is also shinning on them....




No comments: