Saturday, October 13, 2007

hectic...

it has been awhile since I have a long long blog...
this is because of my recent hectic weeks..

ohya, settled 2 assignments..and now have 4 more to go..OMG!!!

previous week is a hectic one..but wednesday can considered as a nice day at the beginning. Got a call from Shangri-La's Golden Sand Resort, Penang about our job application (training)

simple phone call interview..asking some simple questions and it last for only 3 minutes. I think I got my job!!! haha..

haha, can you believe it?? I will be working on the beach side..well, most of the time will be in that building, but hey!!! I can spend my day off at the beach!!! woohooo!!!


got these when I was rushing my assignments..just took a break.
the first 1 is kind of odd...big head ant I guess,never seen it before..cool?? (dont worry, I captured it just to snap a pic..I had already set it free)

congratulation!!! you make us proud!!! enjoy your experience at outer space...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to everyone!!! I will take this opportunity to apologise to whoever I had offended on my previous blogs..(but dont worry, I will do it again...cause I will apologise again next year...woohoo!!!)

ahhh~ 1 week holiday..what should I do?? DO ASSIGNMENTS lah DUH!!!!
damn it!! this is my last holiday and I cant really enjoy it....well, I guess that is what we called life!!

ps: "gau ong yeh" just started,might be visiting the happening vanue soon..(it is a festival...I guess)

not long enough eh?? haha...give me some times...

No comments: