Wednesday, October 31, 2007

exams...

SPM and STPM is around the corner...

2 years ago, I've been struggling in science stream, although managed to get 2 As (not science papers) and all my science subjects got varieties of grade...haha

for me, all science subjects that I cant understand, it is either I dont like the teacher or I dont like the subject...but,it really happen to me..I have suffered!!!

I've learned my lesson and I did it in college!!! I like every single subject, although some I've been forced to...but that is not the main point..

the main point is, if you finds it difficult to answer the following questions...just answer it with your gut feeling...( I got this from a mail sent by my bro)

example 1:
sample 2:
sample 3:
sample 4:

sample 5:
sample 6:

sample 7:
sample 8:

ps: whatever the result is, at least you didnt hand up empty paper...(please do try if you dare to do so..)

with such a creative daring students, the country and only become greater!!! (ah~crap)

ps: no more vulgar words coming out from my mouth start from today!!! It is for my own good...

No comments: