Saturday, July 04, 2009

1st in KL

after almore than a year since I first clubbing in Penang, it is time to explore the KL side. I am not a heavy clubber or drinker and never fancy this at all. But heck, never too late to do it and like it. (opss...sought of addicted to it already)

anyway, the reason for this first time in KL is because Kayren who came back from England for her summer holiday is in KL for few days before going back to Kelantan again. The only way to meet her is clubbing as Lynn D and Nigel, her closest friends in KL are clubbers. (so is she...)

so, Poppy Collection is the place.

Kayren, Lynn D and me before we get high. (not much different though)


Nigel, Lynn D and me after quite a lot of Vodka and some Chivas.

RM50 per person with 2 bottles of Absolut Vodka. Good deal I guess because I dont do planning, I just pay and enjoy. Lynn D came with a bunch of her usual clubbing friends, so I also bought 2 friends of mine.

we upgraded from yum cha to yum zao~

William, Kelvin and me..(right at the end...)

William's gave his first time to us...lol

through the middle, Stephenie and her friends join in and we gone even crazier! Too bad didnt have took any pic with her.

after all the loud music, the DJ played MJ's You Are Not Alone to pay tribute to the King Of Pop as today is his funeral. Everyone just cool down and sing the song together. Great moment.

if not mistaken, there will be another 1 at least before I go back to Singapore...I like alcohol and dancing now!!!

sunset before the crazy night...

No comments: