Friday, July 24, 2009

meat bone tea...

after attending Man United's training session at Bukit Jalil, according to last week plan during Korean cuisine dinner, we planned to go for satay at Kajang. But due to massive traffic jam, we change our plan to Bak Kut Teh.

Of course we wont be going to Klang...asked Joanna and she recommended the 1 near her place.

A1 Bak Kut Teh near Yew Lik...

only 4 of us, Yanjie who fetched me from Bukit Jalil cause I was too lazy to take LRT back home. Even if I did, it would takes me more than 2 hours to get into the train.

joined up by Joanna and William.

it has been awhile since I last ate Bak Kut Teh, suppose to have it at Klang with family but didnt happen. A very short meet up but had some fun.

after that, Yanjie went home to do revision for his midterm, William went movie with Kar Teng, me and Joanna went to Rahul's place to wish him happy birthday and hang out awhile.

then we went to Wong Kok at Leisure Mall to chit chat...great talk sis!!! Appreciate it!!!

alright, thats all. Next will be the big big big day of my holiday. =)

No comments: