Tuesday, July 28, 2009

7atenine~

first of all...Happy Birthday blog. wow, 2 years already eh...big boy lo. haha. Thanks for being a place for me to voice out whether I am happy or sad. =)

so, here is an update on what I did after the big evening of mine at Bukit Jalil stadium.

suppose to go clubbing at Poppy again with Steph and her friends, Tania, William and Kelvin. But as 6 of us waited outside Poppy for nearly 1 hour or so. Ya, 6 without Steph and her friends. William came with Kar Teng, Kelvin came with Emily, I came alone but later join by Tania. Which is kind of lucky, if not I will either feel damn weird for whole night or will desperately ask any girl to accompany me that night. Not for sex of course, just to make me feel better and ease my loneliness sorrow soul...

anyway, back to the topic. So as we waited for nearly 1 hour, Steph who suppose to meet us up after wedding dinner got drunk at the dinner. So plan cancel and left 6 of us hanging outside the club. After asking about the price, we decided to go for a drink instead.

suppose to walk all the way to Sky Bar or Lunar Bar...cause it was my last night out with them, so anything will do. As we walking to Traders, we found the pub/ bar Tania mentioned earlier.

7atenine is the place. Cool name. Went in, got a table ordered a bottle of Malibu and start drinking!!! Open bottle at that time will get 20% discount, so is a great deal with RM50 per pax instead of clubbing at Poppy which will cost us simply RM75 per pax.

they provided all kind of seats from bar side to sofas, normal tables to high stand tables. deco was kind of 21st century space feeling. the best is all the staff were in full white. just give me some fresh, neat and clean feelings.

Malibu and the DJ playing some good techno...but no one dance, we just enjoy the atmosphere. The music was great but people go there just to chill out, so kind of awkward not to dance with such great beat...I did some handicap dance. (just sit there and move)

Is all about fun for that night, even before I drink, I already gone crazy with Singapore knocking on my head already. Sadly to say...

the couple shots...except for me and Tania. but thanks kak for being my 'partner' for that night.

but after just awhile, the ladies kicked us out...

so guys drink, ladies talk..surprisingly they can clique so fast!!! what do you expect? female's speciality...

we were there from 12 something to 3am when the bar close. chit chatting was mainly from the girls and us guys just sit there and relax. not much talking from our side. the waitress just kept on refilling for us whenever our cup is empty, until we figure out they want to sell more. They actually have this tape for measurement and also mark to tell how much left in the bottle. smart move!!! but we are smarter...few times, our cups were full with pineapple juice with little bit of malibu. they cant tell and we refuse to receive service from them.

after that, we went to Jalan Pasar for some dim sum.

people who work in the market already woke up and work but we still not yet go home and sleep. Teenagers now a day...

we finish around 4 something and I sent Tania back home to Sunway, reach home around 5 something in the morning. Not sleepy yet maybe due to I over use my energy until very tired but not sleepy...

Slept at 6 something and....to be continue~

had a great evening and night out with friends. really appreciate it very very very much.

friends has been part of my life since dont know when. I was thinking, if I have a girlfriend, do I still have time for my friends??? hmmm...good question eh?

No comments: