Thursday, July 16, 2009

random outing...

its my last week of holiday, dont feel alright as time is getting closer and closer. but at the same time, feel excited because Man United is on the way to KL.

so, on Tuesday I meet up with Kenix in Pavilion. I named it random meet up because we randomly choose a place to have our lunch and randomly do nothing, talk randomly and walk randomly...nice to catch up with friend in this way.

Pepper Lunch

we both think that the food is not clean because we went to toilet few times after lunch...

then Wednesday night, is the night I've been waiting for since I came back to KL. Connaught Pasar Malam!!!

for the past few weeks, is either suddenly cancel or no one want to go. but these friends of mine kind of give face because I die die also want to go during this holiday. So they make it happen on my last week of holiday. so great right?

People attended : William, Yanjie, Seng Kong, Ah Pang, Choon Meng and Joanna.

dinner time...everyone is in this compilation pic. the MBS group and Joanna on top right. ya, the hair is ah Pang.

after that, we went for durian fest at Taman Muda. Choon Meng didnt join us but Paul came.

Durian!!!

just few hours but was really fun. laugh all the way...

friends, what will I be without my friends???

No comments: