Monday, July 06, 2009

still dont understand...

recently quite a numbers of things happening around me...

somethings that make me questions myself...

why???

somethings that I still dont understand why must it be this way...

somethings that confuse me yet motivates me...

somethings that make me told myself I will not do the same, yet I asked myself.."you sure?"

life...is so wonderful, so complicated as for each individual, it is unique.

make full use of it. dont let anything hold you back...

as for me now, I only think of study and work.

relationship?? after I start working then only will think about it.

but again, let it happen naturally. wont ask for it, wont make it happen, wont reject it either...

Live in a way that's full of life...for yourself, your loved ones, your friends. People who do so will find the courage to tranform sufferings to hopes. Not only that, but they will be able to light the lamp in the hearts of many others, as well. - Daisaku Ikeda

No comments: