Tuesday, April 14, 2009

another term started...

Its first day of class and didnt expect anything regarding to classmates or lecturer. Kind of lazy because stone at home until 1pm before leaving to college.

Consider as a great start because the sky is freaking blue for whole day. As blue as a small kid drawing who dont know how to mix up color and only use light blue for sky, white for clouds.

see?? so blue!!! (ignore the trees)

not blue enough?? how about this???


or this??

blue right??

But I was sweating that time, because the sky is too blue until the sun can shoot me directly with his sunshine.

Its new term and have to get the notes again. As I said on the previous entry, I will be taking 3 subjects this term. Long queue to get the notes but still manage to get it before Jin came.

I was shocked when I saw one of my notes is as thick as a dictionary.

see the difference??

Its like an Encyclopedia with 1 copy of slides and a report. =_+"
Its more like the entire text book rather than just notes. Name of the subject already damn long, mana tau the notes also thick until like that.

About my classmates, have some new faces for the first class. Total numbers include me and Jin are 8 of us. There are 1 Indian, 1 from Myanmar, 1 Philipines, 1 Thai, 1 Chinese, 2 Malaysians and 1 Ukrainian. (Interesting eh???) Dont have any hot chick besides the one from Ukraine, not super hot but just gain more attraction cause she is blonde, but quite tall and her english fly here and there. haha.

After class went for dinner before going home. I was told "No drinking sir" by one of the human traffic controller in the MRT station. I was drinking water from my water bottle at that moment. Oh I have forgotten, this is Singapore.

Kind of bored and I brought 3 silly beanies of mine back in those days that were free toys from Happy Meals to accompany me here in Singapore.

meet Oscar, Cookie Monster and Teddy.
They are from Galli Galli Sim Sim (how Indian called Sesame Street)
I know, I am lame...

end this entry with a cloud pheonix or whatever you want to call it.

No comments: