Friday, April 24, 2009

freedom~

After entering second term for 2 weeks

After nearly 4 months of staying in Singapore

After all the noises I have made

After trying very hard to avoid any unwanted incident to happen

After being a very good boy that wont make my mom worry

Finally...finally....finally!!!!

I WILL BE HAVING A SET OF HOUSE KEYS!!!
(applause, cheers, scream....)

for the next 4 days only

why?
cause aunt and uncle going to Genting...so I can hold the house key.

but out of all the time, I got a chance to have the house key at the most inappropriate timing.

I AM UNDER BUDGET NOW LA WEI!!!

with 4 days of total freedom and weekend is coming...as a normal teenager, this is the best time to go party until late night.

but all I will be doing is stay at home or just walk around without spending. still a good boy no matter what. yes, I am damn good at controlling my expenses ask people around and they will know.

bad timing...sigh~

the time when I want to save money and cut down my expenses, now I have to spend money for at least 2 meals per day. damn!!!

cannot online often as well due to the limitation I have until 14th May. Stone and finish up my movies as well as re-watch Family Guys is my plan. haha

even with keys, all I see is blue sky behind the cage.

not an emo entry anyway, dont worry...I am pretty fine now.

2 comments: