Monday, April 13, 2009

back in XingJiaBo again...

Here I am, back to Singapore once again. Somehow this time when I was saying good bye to my mom, I feel like crying for the very first time. Even though I will come back again after 3 months but just feel sad and lonely again the moment I stepped into the bus. I think I really grew up this time...or maybe not?? Not sure about it but can feel the loneliness deep inside me.

3 months, very fast only, but I miss Malaysia already. No where feels better than home.
well, last thursday went to Mid Valley and Garden. Treat myself with the powerful ice cream from Italy.

Gelatissimo 2 flavors cup...
It was my second attempt since about 2 years ago when Garden newly opened. This time ordered a crazy flavor called Chili Chocolate and Pistachio.

The chilli chocolate is fun at the beginning, you can taste chocolate and after that the spiciness will appear in your throat. The more you eat, it will be spicier and spicier until you will get confuse on the chocolate taste. Weird and fun but never eat that again. Still prefer McD's vanilla cone.

As usual again, when I have money. Somehow somewhat I will buy something to my family to try out. Without fail, its donuts again!!! This time is from Big Apples.

I just like to spend on food!!! haha

I saw Krispy Kreme will be opening soon at Times Square, next time will be buying that when I go back.

On Sunday morning, went to have breakfast with mom and bro before get on to the bus at Imbi Pasar.

Pheonix claws noodles aka chicken feets noodle. thumbs up!!!

Proper toasted Hainan Bread with Kaya and Butter. Thumbs up again!!!

Hainan Coffee. Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up!!!

haih...the best moment is to be able to enjoy some simple meals with your family. It is so special even just bread and coffee at some dirty wet market.

ok, new semester starts tomorrow and I got one of the worse schedule I have ever seen.

Monday - 9am to 12pm followed by 4pm to 7pm.
Most probably will online in college for that few hours break after lunch.

Tuesday - 4pm to 7pm ONLY!!!
WTF?? whole day 3 hours class and why must it be in the evening??

Wednesday - 9pm to 12pm followed by 12.45pm to 3.45pm.
Finally got less time to break, more like college life again. haha

Thursday - 4pm to 7pm AGAIN!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~

Friday - 12.45pm to 3.45pm
No comment...

Will be taking 3 subjects this term.

Innovation and Entrepreneurship (still found it difficult to spell this word out)

Cross Cultural Communication for Effective Leadership and Management (panjang gila nama subjek ni)

Information in Hospitality and Tourism (the subject that occupied tuesday and thursday evening class...f***)

But think about it, its a good thing because I have reason to be back home slightly later...maybe 9.30pm?? haha

Still waiting for the chance to ask for the house key though, the chance is very slim because mom is not helping. Must do it by myself because I am 21 already!!! No one can lock me anymore, I need the golden key!!! T.T

I think for the next 3 months, when I am bored..I will take most of the stupid quiz I can find in Facebook. haha. Annoying for some one but I found it funny though.

Ok, thats it...

3 months before the next sunset...

take care everyone

ps: I love you mom. =)

No comments: