Sunday, April 05, 2009

mini seafood gathering...

Before I came back from Singapore, I was so ready to go for another clubbing after my first attempt in Penang when I was having my internship way back on last March. I thought, I am soon going to be 21 already, must go out and explore more especially on how to become a real youth.

Does clubbing really will shows that you are a youthful teenager?I am not sure about that because I dont drink that often and I dont party that often either. Basically I am living a normal life, outgoing yet not too extreme. Some will say my life is boring, some will say I am a good boy, some will say I am just who I am. Well, I dont know either how to differenciate all these.

So the clubbing mode in me turn on to the max since I came back to KL and the party animal called Ong Lynn D is so kind to plan and organise it. But somehow somewhat it didnt turn up that way and guess what??

Yes, the clubbing plan cancelled and few of us went for a simple dinner instead of distroying our body with second hand smokes and alcohols. I dont mind on the alcohol part actually but cant do anything about it.

So, Stephenie suggested to eat seafood at KL and after a long week of smses and etc etc...we only managed to get few of the closest and willing to travel far people to gather around. Planning something in KL is as difficult as asking them who lives beyond Sunway area to take out 1 minute of their life to look at the sky. XD

well, due to few of them is working at afternoon shift and some already planned to go back hometown and some are simply too lazy to come all the way to Sunway but always expect us to go all the way to Sunway. Some have their own thing to do...so, end up only Stephenie and her bf ,Keng , Chin Yi, Tania and me plus another one who go there just to kepoh with us. Ms. Kenix (my sis) haha

the crowded place...

I reached that area a hour earlier than all of them, walk around for 1 hour and finally Tania arrived. Went to that place and Chin Yi arrived as well, so walk all the way back to Pavilion to bring her to that place while Tania stone there alone. When we reach that place, Steph and Keng already there. Then we start makan!!!

Golden Aromatic Crabs(Gum Hiong Hai)

Burned Salt Prawns ( Jiu Yim Ha)

Up Soup Clams (Siong Tong Lala)

Fried Rice
and
Fried Kuey Teow

We eat and eat until I got my crab and ready to eat...Kenix arrived and I have to bring her to that place as well. So the kepoh fella join us and didnt eat anything because she cant eat seafood.

the couple who enjoying the food...

the only college mates who attended the so called gathering. (we are the closest though)
Chin Yi came all the way from Cyberjaya and Tania from Sunway.

me with the kepoh Kenix who camewhore non stop with my camera (check facebook)

Steph's bf actually thought she is my sis. hahah.

me coconut~

after about 2 hours of eating and crapping...

the ending masterpieces by us...

I ate quite alot also...burp~

although more people is more fun, but this is good enough for few of us to catch up with each other's life. These girls look more matured already since 2 of them already step into the working world. I am like the youngest among them...besides Kenix.

Total we spent about RM200 with RM40 per person. Reasonable price...

oh crap, I ate alot again...Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Big meals for me!!! hahaha
I gained weight but I enjoy the eating moments...so, exercise later. haha

peace out~

No comments: