Saturday, April 04, 2009

Za-Ban boofetto

I spent mostly on food for this holiday.
After Bubba Gump on Monday, Wednesday I spent again on food.
This time is Japanese food and the place is non other than Jogoya.

lantern at the entrance...

This is rather a surprise decision from me than a well planned eating section. A day before Jin sms me and asked whether I want to join him and his 2 friends to eat at Jogoya cause he have this buy 1 free 1 voucher and some VIP dishes vouchers. Obviously 4 persons pay less than 3 persons. But at that moment I dont have mood for it until Wednesday morning I msn him because wanted to go Low Yat. Out of a sudden in my mine I think "what the heck?? my holiday is all about food, right?" So I agreed and join them for lunch at Jogoya.

Met them in front of Jogoya and got 2 new friends, Hann and Yoke. (no photos cause we dont do so)

oh wait, here is the only photo that they are in...

Yoke in red and Hann in white...the long sleeve skiny guy in front is Jin. lol

we seat near the entrance and the starter bar...

right opposite this place...

it was my first time being there and this place is huge!!! But heard lots of bad comment about this place so didnt expect much but it turn out to be a not bad experience because all I want is to eat Japanese food.

the appetiser counter...

the grilling bar...

the dessert bar...

the beverages bar...

there are many more like deep fried, soups, seafood, vege...etc etc

near the entrance...

we paid rm44 each and start eating from 2pm to 4.30pm. More like a high tea + lunch. But definitely another skipping dinner day for me. haha

the clip for prepare on the spot dish, just place in the bowl at the counter and they will get it done and serve to you.

here are the food I ate. Some sharing, some all by myself. It was my first time here so I dont really know how is the procedures like. Hantam only whatever I can..haha




VIP dish, so called lobster that size is worse than a tiger prawn. The head is 3/4 and the meat is only 1/4. We shared that 1/4 meat of this LOBSTER...




I was very full before start eating dessert, so thats what I got...sadly cant taste more of their dessert.

we drank some hot tea and I myself have a coconut and a glass of AK47 + Cuba Libra. Yes, I mix both cocktails together. Turn out not bad...haha

The whole experience was not bad as I said, but one thing I am not so satisfied was their service. At the entrance when we do our payment, we were served properly with polite tone. But after the payment the moment we step into the restaurant. Its like a normal buffet restaurant. They failed on the proper Japanese service with friendly and polite. They take it too easy and think the food is enough to keep our attention away. But not for me...

Waitresses are talking to each other while patrolling for empty plates on our table.

They serve the food by putting on the table without saying anything and before we say thank you, they already turn away. (maybe too busy)

When we stone and choose the food we want, they didnt bother to help or suggest. (they stone along)

When I wanted to get the dessert, that fella behind the counter just get the cake I want, place on the plate, put on the counter and continue talking with his friends.

WTF is all I have to say. Jogoya used to have a good reputation among Japanese Food lovers. But not anymore, heard about their food quality dropped and now I know that even their service sucks.

ok, whatever it is, I spent 44 bucks on Japanese food...great!

ohya, I got my laptop skin on as well...finally.

super cool eh...thanks to my brother's designer hands.

oh crap...1 more week and I will be going back to my little chamber.

until then, enjoy my last week of this holiday in MALAYSIA to the fullness!!!!

No comments: