Saturday, April 25, 2009

when west meet east...

when you gave a pack of macaroni to a lady who only like to prepare Chinese cuisine and worse there is no sauce to go with the macaroni or not even a slice of cheese.

what is the solution for this Italian thingy if you dont want to waste it and cant wait to buy a jug of white sauce??

ofcourse you will still need to cook these macaroni.


maybe not the western way but more like the eastern way of using hot boiling water to get them ready...

but what to eat with these macaroni??

tomato sauce?? chilli sauce?? or mayonnaise??

this is when cross culture come to place.

cook it the way you always cook...

TADAAA~~ Meat Ball Macaroni Soup anyone???

yes, you are right and I am not kidding you.

That was my lunch for today. My aunt prepared it...I was a bit shocked and feel like laughing my ass out loud when I saw this, but I still finish the whole bowl.

Its great to try new thing...especially when west meet east...

2 comments:

Stefanie Law said...

OMG!!!!
MEAT BALLS MACARONI!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

William said...

i've tried to stir fry penne chinese style.. taste quite good.. lol..